Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CRITTER BLOGS-JASPER GIRAFFE

Untitled Document

CRITTER BLOGS-JASPER GIRAFFE

 

Hello everybody and thanks so much for checking out my first blog post from here in the Hideaway Forest. I will be blogging from time to time to let you know about my life in the Forest and what’s going on over here with me and my critter buddies. J.Today after school, I went out to play around with a few of my Nook-Nook pals in the forest thicket. We had boatloads of fun playing ‘Hide and Seek’ but since I am so tall, I am a much better “seeker” than a “hider” J. After playing, my buddies all climbed up my neck as I walked them on over to my house. When we got close to my home, we smelled some super-scrumptious treats baking in the oven…….’What was it’, you might ask? Well, it was my Momma’s deliciously famous homemade fig-leaf pie! YUMMY! We were happy and all us critters gobbled up the whole pie.  Next time I promise to save a big piece for you if you like, o.k?

Well, I have to get going as its almost time for my painting class.
See you again real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment