Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CritteR BLOGS - Marcel monkey

Untitled Document

CritteR BLOGS - Marcel monkey

 

Hello-Hello-Hello!!!! Please allow me to introduce myself to everyone out there in the internet world…My name is Marcel – “Marcel M. Monkey” to be exact……and this cute little fella here on my lap is my best buddy in the whole world, “Bart the Banana”. Bart and I have known each other for a long time and we do everything together. We are very happy to start this blog so that we can share some of our adventures with you and look forward to hearing back from you guys too! 

Do you want to know about me? Well, I am the 5th of 12 monkey kids born to Murphy and Miriam Monkey in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Do you know where Thailand is? Well, it’s a very beautiful and peaceful place where we were raised with lots of love and bucket loads of kindness. After finishing monkey school, I moved here to the Hideaway Forest where I am lucky enough to live with a whole host of other friendly Nook-Nook critters. Here in the forest, we have giraffes pigs, dogs, cats, hippos, dolphins, pandas, flamingos, squirrels and even owls too all living together as one big happy family! We always have room for more friendly critters and some human kids like you too so come on over and play with us anytime, o.k?! See ya real soon!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi.. Marcel you look so cute. I'd like to know how can i've you to be my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... RealEstate Man, you just go and click like my facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/NookNookToys you will have more nice and cute friends.

    Thanks for write on my blog.
    Marcel,
    Hideaway Forest.

    ReplyDelete